I liked how NIGHT is kind of carved out of the dark background. From all of the white on black, it's not expected, so as it pans up, you're trying to read it as black on white again. It's a good break up to the rest of the flow, going with getting caught by the cops.
I think the way you handled the eyes/moon/night transition was appropriate and worked well
suggestions: you might want to make the RED BLUE completely leave the scene, rather then stay on the top right, so that focus is reserved for the eyes
You might want to make I SEE YOU come across a bit slower, or become readable earlier; I wasn't able to read it the first time I watched it.
2 comments:
The RED BLUE is immediately read as cop sirens.
I liked how NIGHT is kind of carved out of the dark background. From all of the white on black, it's not expected, so as it pans up, you're trying to read it as black on white again. It's a good break up to the rest of the flow, going with getting caught by the cops.
I think the way you handled the eyes/moon/night transition was appropriate and worked well
suggestions:
you might want to make the RED BLUE completely leave the scene, rather then stay on the top right, so that focus is reserved for the eyes
You might want to make I SEE YOU come across a bit slower, or become readable earlier; I wasn't able to read it the first time I watched it.
Positives
+I liked the red and blue flashing lights. The rotating inner lights read well and gave a sense of police lights.
+The reflection in the eye was well done. The words conformed to the curvature of the eye well.
+I also liked the way the eye transitioned into the moon. It was smooth and works well.
Negatives
-You almost don't need the other eye. I think it would read better without it.
-The phrase in the wipe is kind of difficult to read. Maybe a different font.
-The word light at the end does not wipe out as well as the others.
Post a Comment